I don't limit myself with psychobabble about right and left brain hemispheres. I'm a functional hybrid who is both Analytical and Creative. Consistently, I demonstrate my skills in the following forms...
Front-end development, ad banners, UX/usability, social integration, interactive design, QA and SEO basics.
Responsive design/development, UI design and cross platform testing.
Illustration, concepts, storyboards, design and art direction.
While a lot of my skill set is analog and can be executed with simple pencil and paper, those talents are further honed utilizing the extensive markup languages and software.
|Software||Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Versions (Subversion), Charles (web debugging proxy), Firebug, OmniGraffle, Visio, Sublime Text, Fetch|
|CMS||WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, and TinyCMS|
Senior Art Director / Technologist09/2012 - 03/2013
- Wireframed, designed and/or refined user experiences within client's requirements and deadlines.
- Produced storyboards, flows, and prototypes to assist the internal project team in understanding the desired customer experience.
- Architected and performed usability sessions with clients to help define business requirements
- Designed responsive concepts for a variety of platforms including smartphones, tablets,
and web browsers.
- Brainstormed, researched, and developed proof of concept front-end development for pitch work.
- Developed user interface roadmap of quarterly goals for internal sales team.
Art Director / Front-end Developer06/2010 – 09/2012
- Worked in partnership with project management, creative, and technical teams to deliver the desired interactive experiences on time and within budget.
- Designed Mobile app concepts and user experience wireframes for Marine Corps and Jiffy Lube.
- Developed wireframes and some design assistance for redesign of transamerica.com.
- Assisted in interactive strategic planning for several campaigns.
Senior Developer12/2006 – 06/2010
- Worked closely with the UX/design teams to brainstorm well-designed solutions to client and/or campaign requirements.
- Developed, tested, implemented, and maintained Verizon web portal.
- Worked directly with the account lead to support testing initiatives and requirement clarification.
- Developed wireframes and GUI with development team.
Developer09/2005 – 12/2006
- Assisted in the development of acura.com with team; utilized Actionscript, ASP and XML.
- Developed several dynamic Flash applications and project-based websites integrating
Actionscript and XML.
Flash Designer/ Developer06/2002 – 09/2005
- Defined look and feel for internal marketing solutions and campaigns.
- Conceived and developed various marketing campaigns with print and interactive design
- Assisted in design and development associated with rebranding.
Miscellaneous Freelance Contracts
- Instructed advertising students in the basics of Flash and its use as a presentation tool.
Eric Mower and Associates2003 – 2005
- Designed and developed concepts, assets, and online Flash games for various products.
Philips Consumer Electronics2002 – 2003
- Conceived and developed product microsites.
- Provided instructional illustration for packaging and marketing material.
- Developed animated intro and supporting graphics for TV show.
USMC, FEMA, Coca-Cola, Home Depot, Verizon Wireless, Fox Entertainment, Maybelline, UPS, Acura, Honda, Benjamin Moore, Transamerica, Shell, Time-Warner, Ferrari Masarati of Atlanta, and IHG.
Thomas Edison State University
- Bachelor of Arts, Graphic and Interactive Design
First novel published by Two Harbors Press.
- First novel, Pious, published in 2010 by Two Harbors Press.
Silver and Gold Addy Awards nominee
- Nominee and winner of several Silver and Gold Addy Awards for interactive work with Maybelline, Garnier and Verizon.
Even though I've shared a great deal about myself, you may still have questions. Feel free to contact me with the form below. I will expediently reply to all questions, accolades, job proposals and offers of nominal amounts of money :)
I look forward to exchanging with you soon.